What is this course about?
Offensive Methodology to Hunt Bugs. This course will cover most of the vulnerabilities of OWASP TOP 10 & Web Application Penetration Testing.
You will start as a trainee with no hands-on experience on bug bounty hunting and Penetration testing, after this course you will develop as a stealth Bug Bounty Hunter.
Bug bounty hunting is the act of discovery security vulnerabilities or bugs in a website and responsibly releasing it to that company’s security team in an ethical way. Bug bounties, also known as answerable disclosure programs, are set up by companies to encourage people to report potential issues discovered on their sites. Some companies choose to reward a investigator with bounty, swag, or an entry in their hall-of-fame list. If you are interested in web application security then they have a great place of grooming your skills, with the potential of earning some bounty and credibility at the same time.
This course is illegible for the following students:
- Anyone who wants to Hunt
- Security Professional
- Ethical Hacker
- Penetration Tester
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Hall of fame
- Bug bounty
- Bug bounty hunting
- Cyber security
- Web Application penetration testing
This course targets fresher’s, ethical hackers, pen testers, cyber security specialists, information security experts, and network/web/application security experts who want to start their career as a Bug Bounty expert and crack the globally recognized Bug Bounty Certification Examination
- How to Get Most Out of This Course?
- Teaser – Finding Bugs in Websites and Gain Bug Bounty
- Bug Bounty Latest Terminologies
Network Bug Bounty – Lab setup and Overview
- Download and Install VMware Workstation
- Download Windows10 and Kali Linux 2018
- Installation of Windows10 and Kali Linux in VMware Workstation
- Update and Upgrade Kali Linux Operating System
- What Is Network Bug Bounty Program?
- Various Components of Network Bug Bounty Program
Network Bug Bounty – Preparation steps
- Overview of Preparation Steps
- Finding Frontend and Backend Technologies
- Find Open Ports and Services in Network
- Find Bugs Using Network Vulnerability Scanner