WEB APPLICATION PENETRATION TESTING
The WAPT stands for Web application Penetration Tester and we dispense the online certification for the evaluation of web application penetration testing abilities. By beating the demanding exam and acquiring the WAPT certificate, a penetration tester can play major role in the world of web application securities.
WAPT BASIC: The Web Application Penetration Testing Basic course is about the primary training course that provides all the advanced skills necessary to carry out as a beginner for penetration test against modern web applications.
WAPT is followed by two ways;
- Internal penetration testing; The penetration that happens internally is reffered as internal penetration testing. The tester is well known about the internal passwords and policies for attacking the host. It also helps in determine the destructibilities within the containing firewall.
- External penetration testing.; Such type of penetration is linked with external testings in which.the testers are not much aware of internal securities they perform external penetration testing as a hacker to get access to the host.
- Penetration testing strategy and technique
- Web application scrutiny and testing
- Open source intelligence (OSINT)
- Required material collecting methods
- Analysis of vulnerabilities of Web Application.
- OWASP examination
- Writing scripts to exploit XSS, SQLi, Web services, HTML5, LFI/RFI
- Exploiting inventions for Web framework
- Manually disclose the keys of Web application errors.
- Performer have basic understanding related to a penetration testing espousal
- Chief knowledge of web application merits and principles
- Arranging frameworks and operations on web applications
- Guaging vulnerability of web applications
- Non-automatic exploitation of web applications
- Able to perform post-exploitation program
- Excellent reporting manners
- Tester have approach to the Linux command line.
The methodology is about analysis of methods and principles by which testing is supervised. There are various impressed methodologies to conduct testing, as contrasting web applications require different kinds of test to be carried out, testers can invent their own methodologies by maintaining the merits required in the penetration testing globe.
Some of the Security Testing Methodologies and standards are –
- OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project)
- OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual)
- PTF (Penetration Testing Framework)
- ISSAF (Information Systems Security Assessment Framework)
- PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
Student will able to understand basic web application attacks and how things work in real world. They can identify basic attack scenarios and how to prevent it.
- General security practitioners
- Penetration testers
- Ethical hackers
- Web application developers
- Website designers and architects